A few things crossed off the list. Hopefully this will be the last alpha. I wouldn’t have even put it out if it wasn’t for the taglist change.
- :help now lists keybinds, :help commands now gives the command list
- ? is now the default help bind (old users should do
:bind ? helpto see this behavior since it won’t be overridden from the old search bind)
- Some log output has been downgraded so it doesn’t create info windows
- Search commands will now properly prompt for terms if not given (only relevant if it’s tied to a keybind)
- Cleaned up some alias work
- Tag list enumeration (for stuff like :tag-state and :del) now properly matches up when not all tags are visible
- All the manpages have been brushed up
- Fixed some of the generic daemon config error notification
- Config variables are now changed with :set
- :tag-config has now been eliminated in favor of :set tag.[setting]
:set change is probably the biggest change. It allows you to set defaults and feed / tag options more easily.
tag.setting will now work as expected based on selection.
Old config options like
txt_browser are now converted to
:set global_transform [setting] :set browser [browser] :set browser.text [True|False]